Here you can download Earth's Shadow for free! On this page you will find information about Earth's Shadow and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Earth’s Shadow is a third person action Sci-Fi dungeon crawler set in the year 3081 on planet Sumbra; a remote alien planet where legends of valuable relics surround this black world, calling to the greedy and brave explorers seeking a bright future… but end up uncovering an even darker past.
Working a dead-end job… Alexi-Ru, a cyborg CSP (cargo ship pilot), tends to fill the void-ness of his boring flight job by day-dreaming of the mysterious stories surrounding planet Sumbra, aka Earth’s Shadow.
In the year 3081, the original Earth and it’s galaxy has been dead for centuries, and although a few humans still exist, colonized in far away sectors… Earth’s legacy is not forgotten with some even referring to Sumbra, as the shadow of Earth.
Intrigued by Earth’s history, Alexi-Ru often finds himself flying millions of light-clicks off his normal cargo route just to speed by the mysterious planet, hoping to catch a glimpse of something on the alien surface via radar that might force him to slow down or possibly even stop.
Eventually Alexi-Ru’s curiosity is justified when his ship encounters a malfunction one night, while passing by the tiny planet, forcing him to crash-land on the surface he dreamed of so often on previous flights.
Alexi-Ru remembers his attention right before the impending crash, focused on an un-jostled book, thrown from a compartment during the violent atmosphere re-entry, titled… “When Day-Dreams Turn To Nightmares”
“That doesn’t mean anything,” mumbles Alexi-Ru, trying to re-assure himself as he arms himself with a Tec-9000 semi-automatic and sets forth to explore… Earth’s Shadow.
- Three different game modes: ROGUE, ADVENTURE or STORY mode (Never lose progress or equipment)
- Fully Voiced NPC Characters
- Role Playing Shooter (RPS) – Level up your character while building your stats to become a powerful cyborg
- Explore and uncover secrets from an ancient alien civilization
- Find and equip weapons and tech with dynamic stats and modifiers
- Crawl through procedural and custom locations
- Adjustable DIFFICULTY settings to allow for an easier or more challenging experience
- All loot is random, allowing each playthrough to be a completely different experience
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Quad-Core or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 780 / AMD Radeon R9 280X
- Storage: 21 GB available space