Here you can download DreadStar: The Quest for Revenge for free! On this page you will find information about DreadStar: The Quest for Revenge and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
A retro mix of a shoot ’em up gameplay with RPG elements, DreadStar: The Quest for Revenge is inspired by the likes of Tyrian, Raiden and Donpachi. Fast-paced with a primary focus on gunplay rather than bullet hell, DreadStar gives you incremental ways of not only pushing through content, but also improving your ship and its loadout (such as experience, leveling and skill points).
If you’re struggling with a sector, you can warp over to Redbeard’s Burrow to spend credits, upgrade your ship and return to where you failed. From Gauss Cannons to Lazer Beams, Hadron Exploders to weapon cooling – ship improvements are key to not only choosing your playstyle but progressing through harder difficulties.
With its 4:3 display and CRT mode, to its multiple difficulty settings that offer replayability across its 6 sectors, DreadStar provides an authentic retro experience.
- Fast shoot ’em up gameplay with epic boss fights.
- 4 different ships and 10 different weapons to annihilate your opponents.
- Tons of customization options from armors and engines, to shields and special items.
- Gain experience, level-ups and skill points to incrementally improve your ship’s strength.
- 6 replayable sectors filled with unique enemies, bosses and minibosses.
- 3 difficulty settings for every sector, where you’ll need to improve both your skill and your ship to progress.
- Gorgeous pixel art, cutscenes and a kick-ass chiptune soundtrack made on the famed Amiga, Atari-ST and ZX Spectrum computers.
- A 4:3 display and CRT mode for that authentic retro experience.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista, Seven, 8 or 10
- Processor: 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor, or Intel Atom™ 1.6GHz or faster processor for netbook class devices.
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics
- Storage: 200 MB available space