Here you can download Dr. Kobushi's Labyrinthine Laboratory for free! On this page you will find information about Dr. Kobushi's Labyrinthine Laboratory and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Save Falafel from within a towering, puzzling laboratory in this super challenging retro puzzler!
Dr. Kobushi’s Labyrinthine Laboratory is a puzzle game that has been described as “a combination between Pac-Man and chess”. Guide the adventurous Ayla as she attempts to rescue her dog, Falafel, from the confines of a mysterious towering laboratory deep within a solitary forest. Dr. Kobushi’s Labyrinthine Laboratory combines puzzle and strategy elements with an engaging storyline full of memorable characters and biting humor.
- Over 100 puzzles: Can you beat Dr. Kobushi’s tower? Over 100 thought-provoking puzzles will challenge your creativity and insight.
- Meet new frenemies: Anton, Maurice, Janine and Clowes are the Puppet Panics, a gang of robotic puppets created by Dr. Kobushi to surveil his tower. Get to know them, solve their puzzles and show them who’s boss!
- Innovative and classic mechanics: Puzzles mix innovative mechanics, such as entangled blocks, with four different types of robot enemies as well as classic dungeon mechanics you’ve come to know from, for example, the Zelda series.
- Challenging for adults, accessible for kids: Dr. Kobushi’s Labyrinthine Laboratory offers highly challenging puzzles even for puzzle game veterans, while adopting a style that makes it great for younger players (who might appreciate receiving puzzle hints from older friends or family members!)
- Original chiptune soundtrack by Fearofdark!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 11
- Processor: 64-bit
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics
- Storage: 100 MB available space