Here you can download Don’t Be Afraid for free! On this page you will find information about Don’t Be Afraid and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
You’ve been kidnapped by a child killer and placed in a house filled with puzzles. Try to break the system, escape and end the nightmare.
Your name is David, you are 11 years old… and this is the end of your innocent childhood.
You have woken up in a dark, cold room. Despite the darkness, you are trying to recognize the surroundings, but in vain. You don’t know, where you are. Frightening sounds can be heard all around you, the feeling of helplessness fills in your soul. You are too afraid to walk alone in this terrifying space… but you have to.
Your memories are slowly coming back. You remember a strange man… in a mask. Did he kidnap you? Where is your torturer? The fear of unknown drives you to actions. You are desperately trying to find the way out of this nightmare.
The worst part of this story is the fact, that someone always keeps an eye on you. And this person finds watching you very entertaining.
Remember, the fate of a victim is sealed once it is in the hands of a sadistic psychopath.
If you want to survive, grow up. Quickly.
- The uncommon perspective of a child as a main character,
- Three different endings of the story,
- Immense world of kidnapper’s house with numerous, hidden secrets,
- Additional items that unlock extra features,
- Dangerous enemies with unique set of skills,
- Bleak and dark atmosphere of dozen locations,
- Terrifying drawings, mysterious notes and documents that reveal the story of the house and it’s residents.
- OS: XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.1 GHz or AMD Phenom II X3 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or Radeon HD6870 with 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 11