Here you can download Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout for free! On this page you will find information about Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Dino Hazard: Chronos Blackout is a mix of every game you love from the SNES, GENESIS and PS1 eras, with a carefully built narrative and art style. It is a charming turn-based RPG about friendship and courage in a dystopian context with varied mechanics and alternative endings.
A group of people is trapped in a high-tech facility on a tropical island in the year 2147. They need to survive a malicious artificial intelligence system while fighting against dinosaurs and hacked robots.
Explore a vast island with distinct ecosystems and creatures. Mandatory grinding is not essential, but players can enjoy fast-paced strategic combat focused on character traits. You can solve conflicts with either HATE or LOVE strategies that influence the environment around you. Gameplay possibilities expand as you restore the facilities.
You play as a distinct group of characters that must overcome their differences to defeat a common enemy. You must administrate their skills to restore facilities before it is too late. Discover who is the malicious antagonist and escape its traps and puzzles to survive.
- Nostalgic atmosphere with an original plot.
- Explore the secrets of a beautiful living 16-bit world.
- A turn-based battle system with 7 unique playable characters.
- Customize characters with an array of weapons and armor.
- Different areas of the island present distinct ecologies.
- Hundreds of different beasts for battle (including dinosaurs).
- The game had scientist consultants to help build animals and flora accurately.
- Expand gameplay functionalities as you restore each island complex.
- Gradually updating gameplay with the fishing, crafting, capture, and domesticate systems.
- Mission-focused story with great pacing and intense climaxes.
- Explore an open world and play as you wish. Do you prefer developing a career as a hunter, a scavenger, or a conservationist?
- OS *: Microsoft® Windows® 7/8/8.1/10 (32bit/64bit)
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 1 GB available space