Here you can download Deadburg for free! On this page you will find information about Deadburg and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
The Xbox 360 Indie hit is now coming to PC!
Deadburg is a co-op survival game set in a procedurally generated city with thousands of buildings to explore and zombies to kill. Every building you see can be explored, exploited and destroyed one block at a time. Play alone or with friends and discover the secrets of the city while you craft items, find supplies and learn new skills.
- WORLD – A large procedurally generated city awaits you, filled with zombies and loot. Every block can be broken, you can build a building or raze one to the ground.
- MULTIPLAYER – Play alone or with up to 3 friends.
- GAME MODES – Multiple game modes to tailor your zombie survival experience.
- DIFFICULTIES – Multiple difficulties to make the zombies more threatening if you feel you’re up to it.
- CRAFTING– Craft weapons and supplies to utilize against the zombie menace.
- BASE BUILDING – Build a 100% custom building, or modify an existing structure. Full terrain editing means you can make whatever base you want.
- CHARACTER – As you survive your character will become stronger, unlocking additional bonuses and skills.
- SURVIVAL – The base survival game. Kill zombies, scavenge loot, craft weapons, build a base.
- DEFENSE – Surviving just got a little harder. The horde will come for you, best you be prepared.
- LAST LIFE – Survival means little if there isn’t a penalty for death. If your character dies in Last Life it’s game over.
- CREATIVE – Don’t like the city? Want to make some changes? Creative mode allows you to modify an existing city and then convert it into another game mode.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 , 8/8.1, 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or AMD Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000 or better/AMD Radeon HD 7450/Nvidia GeForce 610
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 250 MB available space