Here you can download Cursed Mansion for free! On this page you will find information about Cursed Mansion and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Cursed Mansion starts out in a deep forest. A mysterious storm drives Rose to seek shelter in a huge mansion which at first glance seems to be empty. As she enters, the door slams shut and traps her inside. She is forced to look for another way out only to discover something truly sinister has happened in the mansion… and it’s still very much alive, lurking in the shadows of the Cursed Mansion.
Uncover the obscured truth surrounding the mansion’s painful history. Help Rose find clues and key items which could help her solve the puzzles and escape deadly situations. There are many ways things can go wrong… Rose’s destiny is in your hands.
Cursed Mansion brings a classic horror RPG experience with a focus on exploration and an eerie atmosphere. Multiple endings and various puzzles keeps one vigilant and takes you through a creepy adventure.
Cursed Mansion offers dozens of rooms to be explored. Each area consists of interactive, intriguing puzzles which could solve riddles or trigger death.
Progress in Cursed Mansion happens through finding clues and items, which help solve puzzles and riddles in the story. The player could need some items or information gathered from one area, to unlock and progress in another.
Fight Against Fate
Events can be activated throughout the game. You might have interacted with something several areas ago, which sets off a deadly event later. The player might just be in the wrong place at the right time. The game has several death-endings, some bad endings, a few good ones, and only one TRUE ending.
Be careful not to wake up the damned:
- Map Details: Every area is designed and crafted carefully to give an eerie atmosphere inspired by horror movies such as Ju-On and Insidious, as well as horror games such as Majo no le And Layers of Fear.
- Gameplay Log: Tracks and saves progress in the game.
- Interactable Icon: Players won’t get stuck because interactive icons help one see what can or can’t be interacted with.
- Alternating Events: Every time the game resets, the events that have previously happened might or might not happen again.
- Story Branching/Multiple Endings: Every interaction and decision matters.
- OS: Windows XP SP2 or newer
- Processor: 1.5 GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB Video Memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space