Here you can download Ctrl Alt Ego for free! On this page you will find information about Ctrl Alt Ego and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Put aside your gaming preconceptions and embrace the unique experience that is Ctrl Alt Ego!
Play the role of yourself, minus your body.
Transmit yourself between bots and devices and exploit the innovative mechanics to solve problems your way.
Explore a deep, nonlinear, interconnected world.
Shoot, sneak or get creative, be pacifist or executor.
Enjoy a darkly farcical story about the future of human consciousness.
If you enjoy immersive sims, there’s every chance you’ll enjoy this.
If you don’t know what an immersive sim is, but you enjoy thinking for yourself and solving puzzles with no preordained solution, this game is for you.
If you’re an experienced gamer looking for a fresh, engrossing experience, you just found it!
- There is no ‘player death’ in Ctrl Alt Ego. Your invincible, disembodied ego always lives on. If your current host is toast, pick another and carry on
(Note: there is a traditional save/load facility too, in case you refuse to accept who you are).
- Once you’ve ctrl’d a robot, it is yours to keep. Amass an army and bring it with you
- Use robots to get around the old fashioned way, or ‘hop’ from one side of an area to another in a near-instant
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 or newer
- Processor: x86, x64 with SSE2
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Anything from 2016+
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 16 GB available space