Here you can download Creatura for free! On this page you will find information about Creatura and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
In Creatura, design and take care of enclosures full of animals and plants grown from scratch, using scientifically accurate natural/artifical selection and DNA editing. Make an epic journey over billions years of evolution, from single cell organisms sharing water with algae, to complex animals living in lush gardens. Manage and recreate fully customizable vivariums, while carefully balancing biomes characteristics to sustain perfect ecosystems. Fulfil unique almanac with species yet to be discovered, and edit your own fauna & flora with authentic DNA editor, learning how modern tools and techniques like CRISPR and GMO work in detail.
Creatura has one, open-ended “sandbox-like” gameplay mode, with beautiful bonsai experience of any vivarium you can think of. Sell plant cuttings to buy decorations and consumables, research fauna & flora to unlock advanced DNA editing methods, and with enough patience and luck, grow rare and unique specimens for trading. Or just watch the grass growing, with up-to-date biology research based on Charles Darwin and Gregor Mendel legacy, it’s all science after all.
- Use artificial selection to grow any possible plant out of billions of combinations, or utilize natural selection to breed unique animals, dependent on adapting to their environments.
- Learn how to edit DNA, understand concepts like genomes, genotypes & gene sequencing, and apply your own changes to codons using GCAT system and authentic DNA editor.
- Control the time to watch hundreds of plants and animals evolve in just seconds by utilizing up to 1000x time-lapse, in highly optimized and smooth gaming experience.
- Manage a fully simulated virtual aquarium/terrarium. Use consumables and decorations to control pH, adjust temperature and water levels to maintain proper humidity.
- Customize the tank stands, rims and lids, change the water, ground and background color, shape the ground, water level, and decorate it with wide range of possible decorations.
- Grow and breed specimens until mutating the rare and unique variations to make your vivarium even more special, or to sell/trade them for great profit.
- Discover millions of possible plants and animals, name them and put in almanac to document your evolutionary journey.
- Create the most visually stunning virtual bonsai aquariums/terrariums, in a relaxing and educational gaming environment without any fail conditions.
- Use or make your own texture packs (with Steam Workshop support) for even more unique experience.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: 7/10
- Processor: Intel Core, AMD Phenom
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 / OpenGL 4.3 compatible
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 500 MB available space