Here you can download Confabulation: Homestead for free! On this page you will find information about Confabulation: Homestead and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
For the last few months, you have noticed strange occurrences around your property. Strange noises from around your yard, something moving in the corner of your eyes, strange lights appearing around at night. You set out traps and managed to capture something you can not explain, but at a cost. Your family has gone missing. The police suspect you had something to do with it. You need to figure out what happened to your family while keeping what lurks at bay.
During your play-through, you need to pay attention to details of your home and property. Over time objects will begin to alter in some way. Taking photos of these alterations will correct them. Allowing too many alterations to occur will allow those lurking in the shadows to grow more aggressive and closer to you. If they get to you, your game will be over. In addition to the alterations, the police are also on their way to arrest you for your missing family. You will have about an hour before they arrive to complete what you need to or you will be arrested and the game will be over. There is no saving but some puzzles will unlock permanently after completing them twice. If you lose, you will have to restart your game, but all puzzles and the order you complete them change each time!
What you will be doing while playing:
- Take photos of altered objects to return them to normal and prevent the lurking threat from getting closer.
- Solve puzzles throughout the home to unlock more areas and story elements to figure out what is going on.
- Solving all the puzzles will lead to completion.
- All puzzles, object alterations and horror elements are different on each play, allowing for multiple plays that feel different every time.
- There will be multiple endings to achieve.
- There will be multiple difficulties and game modes to play. These include Standard, Hard and Endless.
- Standard Difficulty is the intended way to play the game. After completing Standard, you will unlock Hard difficulty and Endless game mode.
- Hard Difficulty is meant to be very challenging, introducing many new alterations and changing how all puzzles are solved from the Standard difficulty.
- Endless game mode strips away all puzzles and has everything unlocked from the start. Your entire focus will be on correcting alterations, which will include both Standard and Hard alterations and additional (and more humorous) Endless-only alterations. Alterations will occur faster and faster until you are unable to keep up!
- Statistics will be available to track your accomplishments for all game modes and difficulties.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Processor: 2 GHz or higher
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 960 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 10 GB available space