Here you can download Citystate II for free! On this page you will find information about Citystate II and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Citystate II goes back to the origins of what made city builders such as SimCity 4 captivating and demanding by offering realistic urban simulation systems centered on civic and economic matters.
Special attention was given to freedom of play, this is an old-school sandbox game with no limitations nor goals. And you can play with or without politics.
This game contains economic slang, a bunch of statistics and depicts political ideologies in an arbitrary and subjective way. Citystate II is intended for mature audiences.
Build an entire Nation, one city at a time
- – More than 220 unique buildings (including real-scale skyscrapers), 8 road types, railways and subways.
- – Power and water management. Schools, hospitals, fire and police stations.
- – Large city maps (320×320 tiles), with up to 64 buildable cities per Nation.
- – Flag creator and mod-ready maps.
One of the most advanced economic simulation in a city builder
- – Unemployment, income distribution and social ladder.
- – Money printing, inflation rate and corruption.
- – Immigration policies, to precisely control the speed of the population’s growth.
Extensive and powerful political options
- – 51 policies offering a total of 204 distinct options to choose from representing all sides of the political spectrum.
- – Policy creator, to edit and enact custom laws.
- – Religion, birth rates and political affiliations.
Easy to play. Hard to master.
- – Riots, fires, plane crashes, organized crime.
- – Slums and urban decay.
- – Bankruptcy.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Dual Core 3.2 GHz processor
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 660 or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space