Here you can download Cavity Busters for free! On this page you will find information about Cavity Busters and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Take control of Gummy The Soft, whose fall from The Great Gob was far and hard. Chomp your way through tough as teeth enemies and face the dreaded Pearly Knights, a true test of your enam-mettle. Collect upgrades AND diseases to enhance your agility and control over your one and only tooth. Brush and floss daily.
- 280 upgrades to aid or hinder your run. Take a diseased upgrade and risk being able to cure the disease to keep only the positive effects
- Boss fights with multiple phases and attacks to keep you on your gums
- Hundreds of handcrafted rooms and a new body to explore every time you die
- Challenging rewarding skill based combat. No permanent stat upgrades
- Slow motion
- Accessibility options
- So much bodily fluid
- More teeth puns then you can shake a tooth brush at
- More fun then going to the dentist
- Cheaper too
- ….unless you have insurance
- or you know someone
Use the agility and stickiness of your little gummy to run on walls to escape bullet hells. Jump high into the air to get a better view or to dodge an impossible amount of bullets. While your in the air, why not take the time to reflect on your life. The purchase you made….WAIT! That enemy is stunned! JUMP ON IT!!! As a kid, did you ever try to re-insert your baby tooth back into its gummy cavity? No? Well now’s your chance! Shoot your tooth and suck back! Time it just right to inflict extra damage.
Contract diseases as you play. Diseases are powerful but come at a price. Do you risk the poison of diarrhea for the speed and urgency it creates in you? Leave the disease behind, and the body will consume the disease increasing the difficulty. Take entamaphobia to give all doorways a powerful laser. However, doors now cause damage by going through them. There’s a creature that can administer a cure. But where and when you find him is unknown.
The Pearly Knights wont go down without a fight. Face bosses that will fight tooth and tooth to guard their… little rectangle room… But they love it and it’s theirs so beware!
- OS: 7
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64mb
- Storage: 150 MB available space