Here you can download Cargo Company for free! On this page you will find information about Cargo Company and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Cargo Company is a transport simulation tycoon game where you make money by transporting passengers, wood, steel, goods, cars, tanks and more. Using trains, trucks, busses, and even rockets between planets. Support production chains to let towns grow into cities, and let humanity expand into space, to colonize the moon, Mars, and so on. Then, you can continue supporting these off-world colonies by building transportation chains there. And even transport goods and people between celestial bodies.
What can you do in the game
- Build bridges, rail ways, streets, train stations and launch platforms
- Transport wares and passengers using trains, trucks, busses and even rockets
- Make money and grow your company
- Production chains include steel, wood, oil, goods, cars, tanks, and even rocket propellant
- Towns grow to large cities with the right incentives
- Help humanity grow and expand into space
- Transport goods between planets
- Run your transportation routes on multiple planets at the same time
- Switch between earth, mars, moon and others at any time
- Grow your transport company and become an interplanetary tycoon
How it works
Start by creating a company: First, choose a simple transportation route. Build a train route for example between a mine and a steel mill in order to transport iron ore. Create a train station at each end, and buy a cheap train. Set the route, and start earning money each time your train delivers iron ore.
After you made some profit, create your next route.
The game is running in real-time, but can be accelerated and paused at any time. Manage trains, busses, and rockets. Buy and sell them, or repair them. Expand your company when you have figured out how everything works. Expand onto other planets or the moon, and build an interplanetary transport empire.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2 GHz dual core
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Hardware accelerated graphics with dedicated memory
- Storage: 120 MB available space