Here you can download Burnhouse Lane for free! On this page you will find information about Burnhouse Lane and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Burnhouse Lane tells a story of Angie Weather, a one foot in the grave agency nurse attempting to complete five impossible tasks in order to win her life back.
Solve puzzles, make friends and enemies, run, hide and fight in this dark adventure that’ll take you on a trip to another world and back…
From Harvester Games, the makers of The Cat Lady (2012), Downfall (2016) and Lorelai (2019), comes a brand new horror experience that will not only take you to some truly dark places but will also make you smile and cry and question life and all the things we take for granted. This is a story about death, friendship and everlasting hope that no matter how bad things get there is always a reason to go on.
Burnhouse Lane mixes elements of classic adventure games, choose-your-own-story (Telltale’s The Walking Dead series) with light survival horror shooting mechanics inspired by Silent Hill and Resident Evil series where ammo is sparse, enemies hit hard and every shot counts.
- Adventure-style inventory puzzles,
- Branching dialogues and decisions that shape how the story plays out
- Light platforming and combat sections
- Original soundtrack by micAmic and guests
- Full English voice acting
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit OS)
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 2GB of VRAM (Nvidia GeForce GT 705 or higher/AMD Radeon HD 8450G or higher)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card