Here you can download Arboria for free! On this page you will find information about Arboria and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Arboria is a 3D rogue-lite, third-person action RPG. As a warrior, a Yotun, explore procedurally generated dungeons, use a variety of tools to overcome challenges, obliterate enemies using Symbiotic Weapons and mutate to become stronger.
Become the Chosen One who will save the Yotunz Tribe from extinction. Leave the safety of your Refuge to venture through The Hole into the vast and ever-changing land of Durnar. The underground world is full of dangers, mysteries and the only way leads down…
Heal The Father Tree and restore the power of your tribe.
- Explore procedurally generated dungeons and other areas
- Use a range of Symbiotic Weapons and Bio-Mutations
- Choose from a multitude of upgrades
- Meet the unusual denizens of the Refuge
- Face unique enemies and bosses
You will fight enemies in real-time dynamic combat that will challenge your skills. Dash, roll, attack. Adjust your combat tactics when facing various opponents and choose your symbiont weapons wisely—they will affect your combat style. For an additional advantage, make the best use of organic mutations.
If you fail in combat, your character dies permanently and you have to start the next run from the beginning. The veri you collect serves two purposes—it’s an offering for the Godz and your key to growth. Warriors do not live long, but their successors will pick the fruits of their efforts, affecting the next generation’s stats and abilities.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.2 GHz, AMD Phenom II X4 955 – 4 Core, 3.2 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon R9 280 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 17 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible