Here you can download An Outcry for free! On this page you will find information about An Outcry and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Harass your neighbours. Debate with birds. Smoke to survive.
On the fourth floor of an apartment complex in Vienna, five people lead their lonely lives.
Behind door #3 lives the Unnamed, a 25-year-old shut-in:
A smoker, interested in bikes, books and music, in the grip of heavy anxiety and poverty.
By complete chance, the Unnamed would lock themself out of their apartment one fateful night, and be placed in your hands.
The night of the 14th of October 2017
was no ordinary night-
A heavy beating of strange wings filled the air with the scent of smoke, and covered the stars in an ink-like rot.
It is your mission to ensure the Unnamed’s safety as the shadows close around them. Make certain they survive; choose their path carefully.
An Outcry is a narrative, text-heavy horror RPG made in RPG Maker 2003.
- ~4 hours of gameplay with 2 major, impactful routes to choose from and 5 endings to find
- Almost 100 fully illustrated cutscene images
- A haunting soundtrack made up of drone music, post rock, and other eclectic sounds
- Talking with birds
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/8/10
- Processor: MMX Pentium(R) 450MHz
- Memory: 32 MB RAM
- Storage: 2 GB available space