Here you can download Alien 911 for free! On this page you will find information about Alien 911 and how you can download the game for free. Here you get the direct link (from different filehoster) or a torrent download. The link to the free download can be found at the bottom of the page.
Alien 911 is a hybrid 3rd person shooter and tower defense game. You can play it solo or team up for local or online multiplayer. We took our inspiration from Orcs Must Die, Dungeon Defenders, and Sanctum which are games we loved to play together as a family. This is our first game and we’re excited to bring it to the Steam community.
Development of this game started more than 5 years ago as a way to teach my two sons and my daughter about programming. As a family, we were hooked on the hybrid shooter + tower defense genre and my son was obsessed with drawing alien creatures. We mashed them together with a father’s desire to show his kids that they could not only play video games, but they could also learn to create them, and that was the original genesis of our game. Fast-forward to present day and with my kids off to college I decided to dust off the old game idea and enlist the help of some great indie-friendly artists, animators, and developers bring it to life.
- MULTIPLE CLASSES: 4 unique classes each with 3 abilities, 7 towers, and 4 weapons
- TACTICAL CONTROL: Keyboard+Mouse and FULL game controller support
- PLAY WITH YOUR PALS: Upto 4 of you and your most heroic buds can team up and play online or just you and your bestie can play in local coop split screen mode. NOTE: To play local multiplayer, one player must use a controller and the other player must use the keyboard.
- PLAY IT AGAIN, SAM: Each character has unique weapon+ability+tower combinations load-outs that encourage class-specific battle tactics. And coming soon is an Endless mode to provide even more replayability
- MULTIPLE WORLDS: Coming soon … 3 unique planets under siege plus the final episodes on Earth! NOTE: Only the first 2 planets are available in Early Access — the final world plus Earth are planned for the full release
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel 2.3 Ghz Core i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 560 or AMD equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space